It's not a great feeling. You need to make that phone call but your iPhone battery won't hold up. During blackouts or emergency situations, we're not always ready with a power bank. Today, one case and one deal can do the trick.
There are few things as annoying as an iPhone battery going dead or dropping your phone and having to say goodbye to an $800 investment. Today, $28 - $35 can save you from both situations.
My favorite slim protective battery case scores you an additional 17 hours of talk time for your iPhone 7, Phone 7 plus, or the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus models.
Click the play button to watch this top rated power solution in action.
In addition to this being the best tech deal today, I like the following features:
- Pass through charge and sync cable allows you to charge the case without removing the phone
- Sleek battery case allows you to still access all of your ports
- Flashlights, speakers and other iPhone features are unobstructed
- Case only takes two hours to charge and gives you an additional 288 standby hours
- We enjoyed another 14 hours of web browsing with case in daily tests
- Shock proof and highly protective exterior
- Easy-to-see LED power indicator on the back of case
- Installs over phone and un-installs in seconds
- Lowest-recorded price today
$20 - $30 Off Surgit iPhone Battery Cases + Free Shipping
**Add $5 for iPhone Plus models
Want to win any of these items for free? Get on this deal list!
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.