A fire broke out just before noon Monday on the 2800 block of Tumbleweed Drive. According to police scanners, two people were inside when the fire started, but were able to get out of the home.

Firefighters said the fire most likely started outside of the home when a vehicle caught fire.

The homeowners said they had just returned home from getting their vehicle repaired. The nature of those repairs was electrical, and the homeowners think that those repairs may have something to do with the fire breaking out.

There was major damage to the garage and two of their vehicles.

Kiii News will have more on 3News tonight.