Thick, black smoke filled Rockport-Fulton High School's foreign language wing as a small fire was discovered in the boys restroom on Friday.

Pictures of the damage were provided by Gary Smith of Rockport Fire and Rescue.

The fire happened at around 8 a.m. Investigators said a towel rack had caught fire and burned off the wall, falling into a trash can and causing the flames to create thick smoke throughout the restroom. Fire crews said the room had zero visibility.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire. All of the students were evacuated quickly, and the school was ventilated with fans. The fire marshal allowed students and staff to reenter the building to resume classes at 10 a.m.