Imagine driving down the road, when you look in the back seat, and find your 3-year-old grandson has somehow wrapped the seat belt around his neck. It's a scary scenario one local grandmother experienced Saturday. According to police the grandmother was driving along highway 44 when she noticed that her grandson had accidentally wrapped the seatbelt around his neck and was choking. She called 911 and then pulled over. The grandmother tried helping her grandson but the more she pulled on the seatbelt the tighter the belt got around his neck. When officers arrived they were able to cut the seat belt and free the child. The boy was checked out and ended up being okay. Officers said the grandmother was given a ticket for not having a car seat for the 3-year-old. Police say this incident should serve as a warning for parents to always have a car seat and booster seat for their child.