Beeville Home Destroyed in Overnight Fire

A Beeville resident is now without a home after a fire broke out at his house in the 100 block of Burke Street just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Neighbors say the man was not home when the fire broke out. That blaze engulfed the front of the home and even burned the homeowner's sport utility vehicle, which was parked in the driveway.

According to the Beeville Police Department, the fire may have been started by a candle.

A neighbor said the homeowner is staying with a friend.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS