Dog Alerts Sleeping Residents to Apartment Complex Fire

Residents at the Little Bay Apartment Complex in Rockport are calling a dog their hero.

A fire broke out at the complex Sunday morning, leaving two families homeless. The blaze was thought to be caused by a lit cigarette, and it could have been much worse.

The residents were asleep when the fire broke out, but everyone was able to escape unharmed, all thinks to a Siberian Husky.

Kiii News Reporter Jessica James went Live from Rockport with the details.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment