Early Morning Fire Destroys Home

A man is staying with friends after the RV he was living in was destroyed in an early morning fire.

Officers were called to Agnes St. near Hiawatha St. around 1 a.m. Wednesday morning.  When first responders arrived the RV was completely engulfed in flames.  Firefighters say the homeowner left hot coals outside his door that eventually started the fire.

Fire crews had the blaze out in about 10 minutes.  The homeowner did escape without injury.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment