Fire Claims Elderly Woman's Dog

It was a sad morning for an elderly woman as a fire claims the life of her dog. 

The fire broke out around 2:30 this morning in her home in the 1800 block of Rodd field near Lake View Drive.

According to CCFD, the cause of the fire appears to be a mattress that caught fire from a lit cigarette.

It took fire fighters 20 minutes to knock out that blaze.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment