Fire Destroys Home in Beeville

CORPUS CHRSITI (Kiii News) - An afternoon fire destroyed a home, on East Bowie street in Beeville. Neighbors had to be evacuated for fear of the flames spreading, because of high winds. It took firefighters about an hour to get it under control.

The couple living there, Eva and Oliver Garcia, were not home at the time. They were at neighbor's house when the fire started. But their teenage grandson was home when the fire sparked. He was able to escape unharmed. Investigators believe the fire started in one of the bedrooms. The home is considered a total loss, but the Red Cross is assisting the family.

The family is in need of clothing right now. For questions, call Olivia Balboa at 765-3227


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS