Fire Leaves Family Without a Place to Stay

 This morning one family is having to deal with the aftermath of a fire that forced them from their home. 

The fire happened in the 3600 block of Bartlett Drive last night just after 8 o'clock.

Smoke was pouring from the attic area, and crews did had it contained in 15 minutes.

Luckily, no one was home at the time and an alert neighbor spotted trouble when it first broke out and then called 9-1-1.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment