Firefighters Dispatched to Trailer Fire on Manor Street

An electrical short may have been the cause of a fire at around 8 a.m. Wednesday in a travel trailer parked behind a home on the 1600 block of Manor Street.

"The interior had quite a bit of electronics connected," said Battalion Chief Frank Rodriguez of the Corpus Christi Fire Department. "That's what it's pointed at now."

Fire crews were able to put the flames out in a matter of minutes, and the home that the trailer was parked behind was not damaged.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment