Firework Catches Motorcycle on Fire

This happened last night at around 11:30 p.m. on the 2900 block of Islander. According to the owner he knew his motorcycle was leaking gas but had not fixed the leak. According to firefighters a firework somehow went inside the shed and caught the motorcycle on fire.  Fire fighters quickly responded and were able to put out the fire. Minor damage was done to the house. No one was injured during the incident. 


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories