Grease Trap Catches Fire at Pizza Hut on Ayers Street

Firefighters were called out to the Pizza Hut in the 4400 block of Ayers just after 2 p.m. Monday after a grease trap caught fire behind the restaurant.

According to firefighters, the flames sparked inside of the grease trap, and at one point, the flames got so high that they scorched a small piece of the restaurant's roof. Fortunately, no one was hurt and the damage to the building is considered relatively minor.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment