Health Insurance for Your Child

If finances are tight, you might be looking to apply for CHIP or Medicaid insurance.  The Community Action Corporation of South Texas helps qualified residents apply for their children.  For more information, call 855-727-3647.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories