Local Man Left Homeless After Overnight RV Fire on Agnes

A Corpus Christi man is now homeless after a fire broke out around 1 a.m. Wednesday and destroyed his RV.

When fire crews arrived at the scene, on Agnes near Hiawatha, they saw flames bursting from the RV.

"He was trying to keep his RV warm," said Battalion Chief Kenneth Erben of the Corpus Christi Fire Department. "Set some coals outside the door, which caused his RV to catch on fire."

Luckily, the man was able to escape uninjured.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment