CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - With a Winter Storm Warning issued for the Coastal Bend the following schools have issued a delayed start on Friday.
Agua Dulce I.S.D:
- The school will start an hour later than regular hours.
- Classes will be delayed till 10 a.m.
Aransas County ISD:
- Two-hour delay. Elementary campuses will start school at 9:30 a.m.
- All secondary campuses will begin at 10:15 am.
Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco I.S.D.:
- All classes have been canceled.
- Classes start at 10 a.m.
- Classes will start at 10 a.m.
Brooks County I.S.D.:
- All classes and extracurricular activities have been canceled.
- Pre-Kinder and PPCD morning classes are canceled but afternoon classes will run on their normal schedule.
- All elementary campuses (Calallen East, Wood River and Magee) will begin classes at 10 a.m.
- Secondary campuses (Calallen High School and Middle School) will begin classes at 10:30 a.m.
Calallen morning buses will run routes on a two-hour delay, and all employees should report two hours later than normal.
Corpus Christi I.S.D:
- Classes will start with a two-hour delay.
- Elementary schools will start at 10 a.m.
- Secondary, Middle and High schools will start at 11 a.m.
Diocese of Corpus Christi:
- All schools will delay the start of classes until 10 a.m.
- Classes will begin late at 9 a.m.
Dr. M. L. Garza-Gonzalez Charter School:
- Classes have been canceled.
Flour Bluff I.S.D:
- All classes at Flour Bluff I.S.D. have been canceled.
- All classes have been canceled.
Grace Temple Christian Academy:
- Classes will start at 10:30 a.m.
- The school will begin at the regularly scheduled time.
Incarnate Word Academy:
- The school will delay the start of classes until 10 a.m.
- Classes for Friday will follow regular hours.
KinderCare Learning Center on Everhart
Closed until 10 a.m. due to power outage.
- Classes will start at regular time today.
- Elementary will have an early release at 12 p.m.
- The secondary will have an early release at 1 p.m.
- Classes for Friday are canceled but they will resume on Monday.
Orange Grove I.S.D:
- All campus will begin on a one-hour delay.
Premont Independent School District:
- Early College Academy and Collegiate High School will be closed Friday.
- Classes will have a 2 hour delayed start at their Pawnee and Karnes campuses this morning due to weather conditions.
- Has canceled all classes Friday.
- Classes are to begin at 10 a.m.
Faculty and staff are to report to school at 9:30 a.m.
- Delaying the start of school until 10 am.
- Faculty and Staff will report at 9 am.
- Buses will begin to roll out at 7:30
- Classes are delayed till 10 a.m.
The school buses will begin at 9 a.m.
School of Science and Technology:
- Student are to report to the school at 10:20 a.m.
St. Mary Charter School in Beeville:
- Classes will be canceled for Friday
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi:
The university has delayed the start of business until 10 a.m. on Friday.
All final exams scheduled for Friday is delayed for two hours.
- Finals at 8 a.m. will now start at 10 a.m.;
- Finals scheduled at 11 a.m. will begin at 1 p.m.
- 1:45 p.m. finals will start at 3:45 p.m.
Faculty or staff needing additional accommodations should reach out to their supervisors for assistance.
- All campuses will be delayed one hour.
Morning buses will run one hour later than normal.
West Oso I.S.D:
- Classes at all campuses will begin at 10:00 am and continue with their regular schedule.
- Staff is to report to their campuses or their departments at 9:00 am.
Del Mar College
- As of 4:35 p.m. Thursday, Del Mar will operate according to its normal schedule Friday. Officials say if students have any trouble getting to campus for finals to contact their professor.
Gregory-Portland Independent School District
- The Gregory-Portland School District is monitoring weather conditions.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- The Kingsville Connection — the shuttle service that runs between Corpus Christi and Kingsville — will not run tomorrow due to inclement weather.
- The Kingsville Connection will resume normal hours on Monday.
Second Baptist Childhood Development Center
- Will follow as CCISD and begin at 10 a.m.
First Baptist School on Ocean Drive
Both preschool and elementary school classes will be delayed until 10 a.m.
Yeager Elementary School:
- The classes are canceled due to power and heat issues. Parents can pick up students in the cafeteria.
Stay connected with 3News for the latest news, sports, and weather. Download the KIII-TV 3News app now.
© 2017 KIII-TV