Fire damages golf cart shed at Oso Golf Course

A fire Friday evening caused major damage at the Oso Golf Course on Alameda.

CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - A fire Friday evening caused major damage at the Oso Golf Course on Alameda. Fire crews responding in force around 7:45 PM.

It took crews about 30 minutes to put the fire out. Officials telling us they had issues getting to the shed because it isn't located close to a road. We're told more than 60 golf carts were heavily damaged.

Fire investigators think the blaze started in a battery charging station. No one was injured.
 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment