CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - Two individuals are homeless after their home caught on fire Tuesday evening in the 3500 block of Tiger Lane.
When fire crews arrived, heavy smoke was rising from the structure. Firefighters believe the fire started in the kitchen and worked its way up to the attic.
The home is said to have extensive damage, and the Red Cross stepped in to help the residents.
Stay connected with 3News for the latest news, sports, and weather. Download the KIII-TV 3News app now.
© 2018 KIII-TV