GoFund me created for family who lost home in Sunday fire

CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - Family and friends have created a GoFund Me for a family whose Flour Bluff home caught fire.

That blaze started at a home on Humble Drive near Graham Road just after 4 a.m. Sunday morning. Officials say the flames started in the attic before spreading to the roof.

The family of 8 inside the home at the time were able to escape uninjured. Officials believe the fire was caused by a gas furnace.

Volunteers with the American Red Cross are helping the family. Family and friends say the victims need help replacing clothes, furniture, but most importantly diapers. Click here if you would like to help.

Stay connected with 3News for the latest news, sports, and weather. Download the KIII-TV 3News app now.

Have an idea for a story? Send news tips to news@kiiitv.com, and visit us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

© 2018 KIII-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS