Motor causes evacuation at Metro Elementary

Firefighters searched the school and investigators said an A/C motor burned up and will have to be replaced.

CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - Students and faculty at Metro Elementary School of Design evacuated Friday afternoon when individuals started to smell a burnt odor inside the school. 

Firefighters searched the school and investigators said an A/C motor burned up and will have to be replaced.

No damage was caused to the school, and everyone was allowed back into class.

Stay connected with 3News for the latest news, sports, and weather. Download the KIII-TV 3News app now.

Have an idea for a story? Send news tips to news@kiiitv.com, and visit us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

© 2018 KIII-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS