Propane causes fire to trailer in Kingsville

A fire broke out in the Walmart parking lot Friday morning.

CORPUS CHRISTI (KIII NEWS) - A man hauling propane in Kingsville had his trailer catch fire. The incident took place in the parking lot of Walmart off General Cavazos Blvd.

There were no injuries and fire fighters were able to stop the blaze. The owner was take to the hospital for chest pain.

One Kiii Facebook viewer sent us this video.

© 2018 KIII-TV


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment