Fire breaks out at Portland home on Crosby Street

Fire crews rushed to the scene Wednesday of a house fire in the 1500 block of Crosby Street in Portland. It broke out just around 11 a.m.

PORTLAND (KIII NEWS) - Fire crews rushed to the scene Wednesday of a house fire in the 1500 block of Crosby Street in Portland. It broke out just around 11 a.m.
 
No one was home at the time of the blaze.
 
Fire crews said smoke and flames were seen as they arrived. They believe the flames started in the attic and may have been caused by an electrical issue.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment