Old Television Causes Fire Scare at Fanin Elementary

The Corpus Christi Fire Department was called out Friday morning to Fanin Elementary after reports that students and teachers could see and smell smoke.

The school was evacuated and the origin of the smoke was traced back to an older television in one of the classrooms. The TV was taken out of the class and thankfully no one was hurt. Students were allowed back in their classrooms.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment