Rockport Man Recovering from Burns After Trailer Fire

One man was hospitalized after a fire broke out at his trailer home in Rockport caught fire just after 11 a.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of North Hood Street.

According to firefighters, a woman ran to the trailer and ended up rescuing a man who was still inside. He was treated at the scene and then flown to a hospital with burns to his face and neck.

There has been no word yet as to what started that blaze.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment