Shoppers Evacuated During Mall Fire Scare

Shoppers were evacuated from La Palmera Mall Saturday afternoon.

Employees at Payless Shoe Store called 911 and reported that the store smelled like smoke...or burnt rubber. Shoppers were evacuated while fire crews climbed on top of the building to check it out. Turns out the A.C. unit had malfunctioned and shoppers were allowed back inside once fire crews determined it was safe.

@


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment