Smoke Damage in the Boy's Room at Rockport-Fulton Junior High

Students were evacuated at the old Rockport-Fulton Junior High School after a fire got started in the boy's restroom Friday morning.

Fire crews found that a towel rack had burned off of the wall and fell into a trash can, causing that wing of the school to fill with smoke.

There were no injuries in the fire, and the school was ventilated with fans.

Photos were provided by Gary Smith of Rockport Fire and Rescue.

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment