Dog Alerts Sleeping Residents to Apartment Complex Fire - KiiiTV.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

Dog Alerts Sleeping Residents to Apartment Complex Fire

Posted: Updated:
ROCKPORT (Kiii News) -

Residents at the Little Bay Apartment Complex in Rockport are calling a dog their hero.

A fire broke out at the complex Sunday morning, leaving two families homeless. The blaze was thought to be caused by a lit cigarette, and it could have been much worse.

The residents were asleep when the fire broke out, but everyone was able to escape unharmed, all thinks to a Siberian Husky.

Kiii News Reporter Jessica James went Live from Rockport with the details.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KIII. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.