Neighbor's Quick Action Saves Home from Fire - KiiiTV.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

Neighbor's Quick Action Saves Home from Fire

Posted: Updated:

CORPUS CHRISTI (Kiii News) -  A shed is left charred and burned after a fire engulfs the structure.  A nearby neighbor made the call to the fire department around 3:40 this afternoon saying a house was on fire, turns out it was only a shed.  Fire officials say the blaze spread to a nearby fence but a quick thinking neighbor, armed with a water hose, helped stop the fire from spreading.  The fire was put out in about 10 minutes.  Fire investigators say it was sparked by a cigarette butt.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KIII. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.