Beeville Home Destroyed in Overnight Fire - KiiiTV.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

Beeville Home Destroyed in Overnight Fire

Posted: Updated:
BEEVILLE (Kiii News) -

A Beeville resident is now without a home after a fire broke out at his house in the 100 block of Burke Street just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Neighbors say the man was not home when the fire broke out. That blaze engulfed the front of the home and even burned the homeowner's sport utility vehicle, which was parked in the driveway.

According to the Beeville Police Department, the fire may have been started by a candle.

A neighbor said the homeowner is staying with a friend.