House Fire Breaks Out On Osage After Garage Goes Up In Flames - KiiiTV.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

House Fire Breaks Out On Osage After Garage Goes Up In Flames

Posted: Updated:

A detached garage catches fire and then the flames spreads to the home. The fire breaking out around 10 on Friday night.  Crews quickly arrived to the home in the 600 block of Osage.  That's near Port and Morgan. When firefighters arrived on the scene, flames were shooting out of the garage. They then quickly spread to the second story of the home.  No one was injured but the garage is a total loss and the second floor of the home suffered heavy damage.