Crime Stoppers: Report Underage Drinking - South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

Crime Stoppers: Report Underage Drinking

Posted: Updated:

The Corpus Christi Police Department is asking for the public to call in reports if you see anyone drinking alcohol that is underage in March.

You could make some cash.

It's all part of a campaign for a safe Spring Break celebration. For the month of March, anyone who calls Crime Stoppers to report underage drinking violations will be paid $250 cash if enforcement action is taken.

You can make a report by calling Crime Stoppers at 361-888-8477.