KIII-TV and the TEGNA Foundation accept grant proposals from qualified nonprofit organizations. We value projects that take acreative approach to improving people's lives.
Register for your chance to be considered for a $1,000 grant.
TEGNA FOUNDATION APPLICATION FORM here:http://bit.ly/1mpwyms
- Proposals are accepted throughout the year
- Deadlines are Aug. 15
- Applicants should plan on a 90 day waiting period while the committee finalizes its decisions
- Grants are awarded to an organization every other year
Mail completed application and materials to:
Hector Zertuche, Assistant Promotions Manager
5002 South Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
GENERAL GUIDELINES here: http://bit.ly/1k4wyXp
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
Your proposal must contain the following information:
- Application must be made on TEGNA Foundation form
- A needs statement
- IRS letter of determination of 501(c)(3) tax exemption (mandatory for consideration)
If you have not been determined a tax-exempt organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3), please apply once you have received determination
- Objectives of the project to be funded
- Your organization's qualifications to carry out the project
- Information on whether the project is new or ongoing
- Description of constituency to be served
- Information on community and volunteer involvement
- How will the project be evaluated
- Plans for continued funding of the project, if applicable
- One-page project budget, and an organizational budget
- List of other funding sources, committed and applied for
- Pertinent publications may be included.
WHAT WE DO NOT FUND:
Like many donors, we receive many more requests than we can fund. As a result, contributions will not be considered for the following purposes:
- Organizations not determined by the IRS to be tax-exempt under 501(c)(3)
- National or regional organizations unless their programs address specific local community needs
- Programs or initiatives where the primary purpose is the promotion of religious doctrine or tenets
- Elementary or secondary schools (except to provide special initiatives or programs not provided by regular school budgets)
- Political action or legislative advocacy groups or voter registration drives
- Endowment funds
- Multiple-year pledge campaigns
- Medical or other research organizations; organizations located in or benefiting nations other than the U.S.
- Fraternal groups, athletic teams, bands, veterans' organizations, volunteer firefighters or similar groups
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS here: http://bit.ly/1O8Lpb3.
50 mins ago 4:52 a.m.
Problems with Navy's T-45 jets continue amid investigation
1 hour ago 4:29 a.m.
Fire fighters investigating after motorcycle fire spreads to garage
2 hour ago 3:49 a.m.
Trial for woman charged with leaking classified information set for October
6 hour ago 12:11 a.m.
Tarantulas, scorpions seized from SW Houston apartment
6 hour ago 12:08 a.m.
Father in custody, 22-month old found safe after Amber Alert issued
Father in custody after Amber Alert issued for 22-month-old
6 hour ago 11:23 p.m.
Hebbronville man found dead in Denver
6 hour ago 11:20 p.m.
Beeville triple murder charges to be dropped
6 hour ago 11:15 p.m.
Texas A&M Corpus Christi nursing students volunteer in Laredo
6 hour ago 11:12 p.m.
Two arrested in Alice cash and drug bust
TAMUCC helping Laredo Colonias
Alice drug bust
Beeville murder charges dropped
Hebbronville man murdered in Denver
10 hour ago 7:18 p.m.
San Patricio and Nueces county continue the battle over boundaries
Nueces County and San Patricio County in legal dispute
11 hour ago 7:02 p.m.
Rain puts delay on US Youth Championship Regatta
Youth sailors participate in competition
12 hour ago 6:03 p.m.
Collier Pool opens after reconstruction project
12 hour ago 5:58 p.m.
Rib eating contest kicks off tip a cop event at Texas Roadhouse