CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Does your pet have the best costume in the nation? Enter them into the 10th annual Bark in the Park Pet Costume Contest!
This year's event will happen entirely online and will be open nationwide.
Thomas J. Henry said he will be awarding more prizes than ever before, including a Grand Prize of $2,500 for the first place winner.
Bark in the Park started in Corpus Christi, Texas in 2012 as a fun, festive event bringing together pet-owners, local pet businesses, pet rescue organizations, and no-kill pet shelters in an attempt to raise money and awareness for pet initiatives in the community. Every year, Thomas J. Henry strives to provide a memorable experience to contestants and guests so that they can continue to provide financial support to Bark in the Park beneficiaries.
Registration is officially open here, so start planning your pet costume ideas if you have not already. Don’t have a pet costume and wondering how you can you still help? You can donate today with 100% of the proceeds benefitting Bark in the Park beneficiaries.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Coastal Bend residents gather for women's rights rally, voicing concerns regarding abortion laws
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 related death of boy under 10 years old in Nueces County
- Prisoner transport bus overturns near George West, several injuries reported
- Why it's more important than ever to get the flu shot this year
- COVID-19 vaccine safe for kids 5-11, Pfizer says
- Grab the family! CC Movie Nights at Whataburger Field is back
- Gov. Abbott designates Port Aransas as 'Music Friendly Community'
- Fort Hood honors its Hispanic Soldiers in letter for National Hispanic Heritage Month