CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — People across the country are talking about a certain Corpus Christi Walmart employee after a post to their Facebook page went viral.
The Walmart on Saratoga posted a photo of "Jose" in front of their ice cream display to promote the sweet treat... but people were not looking at the ice cream.
"Took me a moment to realize he was holding ice cream... by moment I meant a good 20 minutes," one commenter said.
Not only has Jose found popularity in Corpus Christi, but the post has made it as far as Hawaii.
"Even the wives pages of Schofield Barracks in Hawaii were talking about him," another comment on Facebook said.
The post has more than 20,000 shares on Facebook.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- South Texas landowner accuses government of taking property through eminent domain
- CCPD arrest man connected to morning convenience store murder
- Feral pigs hogging up space and uprooting yards in southside neighborhoods
- CCPD discusses effort to combat illegal payouts at area game rooms following latest raid
- Texas loses high court case over prayer during executions
- Border Patrol: Drug smugglers float SUV full of marijuana across Rio Grande
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.