CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — You've been warned 80s and 90s kids: Rest up now, because the "I Love the 90s" Tour is coming back to Corpus Christi.
This version of the show features mostly rappers of the era, with Vanilla Ice headlining the show, but other big names will also be hitting the stage.
Tone Loc, the iconic voice behind "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing" fame will be on the tour, as well as "Joy and Pain" and "It Takes Two" artist Rob Base.
Tickets for the show go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday so that you can finally hear 2 Live Crew hits such as "Me So Horny," without having to hide the record from your mom (or the justice system), and Young MC also will help out, making people "Bust A Move" July 8 at Concrete Street Amphitheater.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Corpus Christi man indicted for selling fentanyl-laced pills that killed someone, federal officials say
- Critically missing 5-year-old found in Corpus Christi crawl space after being taken by parents
- Ohio train derailment has Corpus Christi leaders evaluating its disaster plan
- Water-line valve replacement causes water boil notice in section of Ingleside
- Woman hospitalized after being shot in Robstown, investigation ongoing
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.