CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — After nearly 30 years, members of Selena y los Dinos are back together for a jam session. Chris Perez and Joe Ojeda recently joined together in studio.
Perez shared photos of the two hanging out to his social media, saying that he's "super happy" to be back with Ojeda.
As they put it, the 'Dinos' bond runs deep, 30-plus years and counting.
You can check out their post here:
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 60-year-old woman fends off would-be carjacker in parking lot of Corpus Christi post office
- CCPD ask for public's help in solving cold case from 2017
- PCR testing delays, why you might still be waiting to know
- Free COVID-19 tests from the government are arriving in mailboxes. Here's how they can help ease the strain on testing sites.
- Coyote rescued from Corpus Christi Ship Channel
- 'Extreme risk': Nueces County COVID-19 threat level at red
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.