CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — 12-year-old Hayle enjoys school as she likes to be around her friends, and does very well in most subjects, with history being her favorite.
She loves being outdoors with her peers, either on bikes cruising around the neighborhood, or at the park for a game of basketball. Hayle also enjoys swimming and just keeping busy.
Hayle likes social media and electronics but also likes to keep busy with friends. Her favorite foods are burgers and pizza. She is open to new adventures, even when she is a little fearful, however, she is always willing to try and learn something new.
Hayle wants to be adopted into a single or two parent household that is able to provide a lot of one-on-one time, with or without siblings. She said she would like to be in an active family, as she looks forward to taking part in family gatherings.
If you think you can be the forever family for Hayle, or another Texas child, please contact the department at 1-800-233-3405, for more information about adoption or visit here.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.