Amazing Beets and Salmon Salad
Total Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min J
1 package smoke salmon (4 oz.)
2 green onions
1 baked potato
1 cooked red beet or one 14.5 oz can of cooked beets
4-6 tablespoons mayonnaise or ranch dressing
To enhance the plate: chopped green parsley and cooked shrimps
1. Layer the slices of smoked salmon on the bottom of large plate.
2. Add chopped green onion.
3. Add a layer of shredded baked potato.
4. Put in a layer of mayonnaise or ranch dressing.
5. Add a layer of shredded cooked red beet (you can use the canned beets, or wrap one large fresh beet in aluminum foil and cook 1-2 hours at 450 degrees).
6. Put in a layer of mayonnaise or ranch dressing.
7. Design a plate with chopped green parsley and cooked shrimps.