CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — 8-year-old Zoey enjoys laughing and joking around, making funny faces and likes to sing and dance.
Some unique fun favorite facts about Zoey: Her favorite holiday is Christmas, favorite color is pink, and she loves enchiladas and math class!
Zoey also likes to pick her own outfits and style her hair. She likes to try new things and is not afraid of an adventure.
If you think you could be a forever family for Zoey, or another Texas child, please contact the department at 1-800-233-3405, for more information about the adoption process visit here.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Early voting for 2022 kicks off, and registered voters have a lot of options
- Inmates are allowed to and still want to vote despite being in jail, sheriff says
- Islanders reloaded and ready to make repeat run at NCAA Tournament
- 'Very exciting night': Corpus Christi paranormal team visits infamous Texas Haunted Hill House
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Put your name and contact information below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.