CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — 8-year-old Geraldine likes riding her bike, playing video games, and watching videos & movies. She is very talented, as she enjoys dancing, and has very artistic skills when it comes to drawing and coloring.
In the classroom Geraldine enjoys learning math, social studies, and science being her favorite classes at school.
A perfect family for Geraldine would be one with a lot of energy and love to share, along with an enjoyment for spending time at the park and attending church on Sunday. Geraldine does not have a pet of her own, but likes playing with the dog at her foster home.
If you think you could be a forever family for Geraldine or another Texas child, please contact the department at 1-800-233-3405, for more information about the adoption process or visit here.
The prospective foster/adoptive parents may be single or married and must:
- be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and responsible mature adults,
- complete an application (staff will assist you, if you prefer),share information regarding their background and lifestyle,
- provide relative and non-relative references,
- show proof of marriage and/or divorce (if applicable),
- agree to a home study which includes visits with all household members,
- allow staff to complete a criminal history background check and an abuse/neglect check on all adults in the household, and
- attend free training to learn about issues of abused and neglected children.