CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Coastal Compass: The one stop shop for new employment & summer jobs.
If you’re not sure what you want to do, Coastal Compass offers a career exploration program supported by labor market information, and your preferences. They'll ask questions like “what is your ideal work environment?”
Stand out with a new and improved resume. Stop by the office anytime for assistance updating or creating your resume.
You can hone in your communication skills and eave an impression with their interview skills sessions. Don’t be rusty, practice makes perfect! They will help you get prepared for your next online or in-person interview.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- From Texas, with love: Here's how you can help those affected by Hurricane Ian
- Are CC business' COVID relief grants legitimate? Better Business Bureau weighs in
- Her girlfriend was killed and she was left for dead in a brutal attack at a Texas park. A new documentary outlines the story of her recovery.
- Happy 170th Birthday, Corpus Christi!
- Airport now going after Orlando and Las Vegas
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.