CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi shoppers will soon be able to buy their yoga pants from one of the most popular athletic clothing stores. lululemon will soon open a brick-and-mortar store at La Palmera Mall!
The yoga and athleisure company, which was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 1998, has an enormous, some would say "cult-like" following, for their patterned spandex pants.
The new 6,350-square-foot store is under construction now and is expected to be open in time for the holiday shopping season, La Palmera officials said in a press release. The store will be in Center Court, adjacent to American Eagle.
“We are pleased to be welcoming lululemon to La Palmera as we know it will be a great addition to our retail and dining mix,” said Amanda Sanchez, La Palmera general manager. “The iconic brand is one our shoppers have been asking about for some time and it will fit right in with our community’s active lifestyle.”
La Palmera also recently welcomed Warby Parker and Tao Spa.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Here's when the next Starlink satellites will be visible over Corpus Christi
- District attorney Mark Gonzalez resigns to run for US Senate against Ted Cruz
- Corpus Christi municipal court says more than 53,000 people have active warrants for misdemeanor violations
- Jose 'JJ' Falcon dies of bone cancer
- Corpus Christi cyclists say they were assaulted by aggressive drivers during group ride
- Here's when you can watch the 2023 solar eclipse over Corpus Christi
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.