SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, Texas — Residents are urged to take caution going over the JFK Causeway as traffic might cause some delays.
Authorities are responding to a fire caused by a truck heading off of the JFK Causeway. According to a photo sent by local commuter Tete Wam, the car can bee seen on the far right shoulder of the bridge.
Residents are encouraged to drive to conditions and plan accordingly as the incident is being cleared by authorities.
In a post from Nueces County ESD #2 drivers can expect delays as authorities clean up the incident.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Nueces County Junior Livestock Show crowns new queen
- New gun laws set to place tighter regulations on how firearms are stored
- 'Extreme risk': Nueces County COVID-19 threat level at red
- Images obtained from Woodsboro hate crime video give details into what happened
- CCISD reports low attendance rates, COVID-19 to blame
- 3 cases COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Nueces County
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.