CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi Water Utilities will begin a new Wastewater Winter Quarter Averaging (WQA) period for residential water customers who use the City's wastewater system.
Starting December 1, the WQA will check the average customer's water usage through three billing cycles. Start dates for the billing cycles change depending on the customer's billing cycle and can run through March for some customers.
Once the WQA is calculated, the wastewater rate will be applied, resulting in the monthly wastewater charge. The wastewater charge will remain the same every month for a year.
Media representatives can contact Public Relations Specialist Shelby Coppedge at 826-1853 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- TRAFFIC: JFK Causeway Bridge lane closures start Monday
- 'Selena was given blood,' father says, addressing false allegations he prevented life-saving help
- Gov. Abbott files for re-election, joins 3News live
- Abraham's Journey, Part 2: Quintanilla discusses family's rise to fame, life after Selena's passing
- Caught on Camera: Thieves target Fireworks shop in Calallen
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.