Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Undecided on your Valentine's Day plans? You still might have time to set up a couple's massage or organize a candlelit dinner for your significant other.
You can also schedule a romantic lunch of soup from a shared bread bowl.
Panera announced Wednesday that it is set to begin selling double bread bowls Thursday at its restaurants nationwide. They'll cost $9.99 and be available through Feb. 28.
The bakery-cafe chain tested double bread bowls in Philadelphia last spring.
"The Double Bread Bowl encourages our guests to take their favorite soups to the next level and share an unforgettable meal with a friend or loved one," said Tom Sadler, Panera's vice president of food & beverage product development, in a press release.
Twitter users had some fun with the announcement.
Are you excited to try a double bread bowl? Leave a comment at Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- Free cookies, coffee, wings and more: 19 Valentine's Day food deals
- Say 'I love you' with an Olive Garden breadstick bouquet, ravioli from Costco or a five-tier cake made of cheese
- How to protect your lips for this Valentine's Day
- A trending skincare deal in time for Valentine's Day
- This Valentine's Day deal can outperform Beats by Dre at a fraction of the price
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.