KINGSVILLE, Texas — The Kingsville Police Department is looking for the person responsible for the murder of a 17-year-old man.
The mother of Juan Rolando Condé found him shot to death around 2 p.m. on Tuesday inside his home at 1022 S. 16th St. Kingsville.
Police Chief Rick Torres tells 3News that it appears Condé was killed sometime overnight. He also tells us there are no suspects in this case right now and he’s asking for the public's help.
If anyone knows about the murder, you can call the Kingsville Police Department at (361) 592-4311.
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle hatchlings released at Padre Island National Seashore
- Corpus Christi's 'Litter Critter' is back by popular demand
- Lucky fisherman reels in two tagged red fishes as part of the CCA tournament
- Dia De Los Muertos festival is back for 2021
- Texas leads nation in deaths caused by teen drivers
- Ages 12 and older can now get the COVID-19 vaccine in Nueces County. Here's what you need to know.