ROBSTOWN, Texas — A woman was rushed to the hospital after being shot on Monday night in Robstown, Pct. 3 Constable Jimmy Rivera said.
Nueces County Constable, Pct 3, and Nueces County Sheriff's Office deputies were sent to the 500 block of Indiana St. at 10:50 Monday, March 20 to check out calls about a shooting, Rivera said. One woman was found at the location with a gunshot wound.
The woman was taken to the hospital where her vital signs were stable, Rivera said. Two women were detained by the Robstown Police Department at a different location.
No other information was given surrounding the circumstances of the shooting. Stay with 3NEWS as we continue to follow this story.
If you have any information that could assist investigators with this incident, contact the Robstown Police Department.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Two adults, five children hospitalized after tree falls at San Antonio Zoo
- After donating 10 gallons of blood over decades, one Corpus Christi woman still has more to give
- Islanders' recent win at NCAA Tournament sets the stage for massive spotlight
- Coastal Bend sees higher-than-expected turnout for Spring Break
- Her new Reality: 3NEWS speaks with ex-NSA whistleblower about her decision to leak documents
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for your daily news and exclusive extended interviews.
Do you have a news tip? Tell 3!
Email email@example.com so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.