CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — School districts have continued to report positive coronavirus cases across the Coastal Bend. Here's what we know so far.
Agua Dulce ISD
- There are 11 active cases in Agua Dulce ISD. You can find their case count on their website.
- A student within the district has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. The district says the student was last on campus on October 21. Here's the latest from the district.
- Alice ISD closing all schools through Oct. 30 after several positive COVID-19 cases; District releases COVID testing schedule, links to register.
- Alice ISD cancels 2 sport programs until further notice after student-athletes test positive for the coronavirus
- 11 positive COVID cases within the district
Aransas Pass ISD
- 5 students, 2 staff test positive.
As of Oct. 29, One student and one staff member have tested positive for COVID-19. Schools are returning to virtual learning until at least Nov. 9.
Ben Bolt - Palito Blanco ISD
The district is shutting down all campuses and moving to virtual learning until Dec 7. after a positive case has potentially multiple exposures.
Brooks County ISD
Corpus Christi ISD
73 staff members and 171 students have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the districts website, there are a total of 17 active COVID-19 cases in the district.
George West ISD
Four total cases of COVID-19 in George West ISD and 43 in quarantine.
Eight staff and ten students have tested positive for COVID-19.
Ingleside ISD currently has four active COVID-19 cases.
Jim Hogg County ISD
- Hebbronville has canceled their basketball game against Orange Grove ISD after a positive COVID-19 case at Hebbronville.
- A sixth-grade student at Hebbronville Junior High School has tested positive for COVID-19. The district says they will sanitize the affected areas. The district says they will also determine who was in close contact with the student and enforce a fourteen-day quarantine period.
- Two employees at Hebbronville High School and one student have tested positive for COVID-19. The district says they will sanitize the entire district. The district says they will also determine who was in close contact with the individuals who tested positive and enforce a fourteen-day quarantine period.
- Three students at Lotspeich Elementary have tested positive for COVID-19. The district says the students were last on campus on October 26. Click here for more information
- A staff member at Ortiz intermediate has tested positive for COVID-19. The district says the staff member was last on campus on October 27. Click here for more information
- Robstown ISD employee tests positive for COVID-19. The employee was on the campus of the Robstown Early College High School on September 25.
- Five elementary students at Robert Driscoll Elementary have tested positive for COVID-19.
- One student at Robstown Early College High School has tested positive for COVID-19. The district says the student was last on campus October 16. Click here for more information from the district.
You can find a list of Kingsville ISD's cases here.
Orange Grove ISD
- Orange Grove has 13 active cases in the district. Take a look at their COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Sinton ISD has a total of 6 active cases, with 5 students and one staff testing positive.
- One student at Skidmore-Tynan High School tests positive for COVID-19
For the latest updates on coronavirus in the Coastal Bend, click here.
Texas A&M Corpus Christi
- 41 students, 2 staff have tested positive.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com: