CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — School districts have continued to report positive coronavirus cases across the Coastal Bend. Here's what we know so far.
- Robstown ISD employee tests positive for COVID-19. The employee was on the campus of the Robstown Early College High School on September 25.
Ben Bolt - Palito Blanco ISD
- An employee with the district tested positive for COVID-19 at testing's held on September 25 and 27. Employees who tested negative at the testing's who may have had recent contact with the employee who tested positive are asked to self quarantine.
Brooks County ISD
Corpus Christi ISD
- 29 students, 9 staff members within Corpus Christi ISD test positive for COVID-19
- 4 Miller High School students test positive for COVID-19. How cases in neighboring communities are impacting exposure.
- Want to switch to face-to-face instruction? Here are the deadlines for making that decision within CCISD
- 108 employees, 3 students have tested positive for the coronavirus since June
- There are five active cases in the district. More here.
Orange Grove ISD
- Orange Grove has 1 active case in the district. Take a look at their COVID-19 Dashboard
- Another student in the district has tested positive for COVID-19. A spokesperson with the district says students have been notified. The district also saying they have placed plastic desk dividers to increase safety.