Firefighters were called into action to fight a fire that broke out on the campus of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi just before 5 a.m. Tuesday.
When firefighters arrived on campus, they could see smoke but could not find where it was coming from. After searching, smoke and small flames were finally found coming from a large commercial dryer in a maintenance building.
"The fire was in a room that has a rollup door on the outside, and that's where smoke was getting into the building," said Battalion Chief Doug Matthijetz of the Corpus Christi Fire Department.
Thankfully, no one was inside at the time and no injuries were reported.