CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Looking for a way to get a COVID-19 test and don't know where to go? There are several options available.
YesNoCovid is offering testing from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday-Sunday at 5940 South Padre Island Drive.
A saliva testing site on Saratoga, in the old School of Science and Technology parking lot, has had minimal wait times.
The Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will have COVID-19 testing clinics available next week. Testing is provided FREE to the public.
COVID-19 Testing Site:
Christus Spohn Hospital Memorial, 2602 Hospital Boulevard, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Amistad Community Health Center, 1533 South Brownlee Boulevard, only Thursdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/.
Amistad Community Health Center, 814 East Main Avenue, Robstown, only Tuesdays, 7:30 a.m.- 8:30 a.m. by appointment. To register online, visit www.amistadchc.com/covi19_vaccine/
Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation, 2882 Holly Road, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling (361) 356-9572.
Antibody Infusion Clinic:
- The State Rapid Infusion Center is currently closed in Nueces County.
- Regeneron has proven ineffective against the Omicron Variant and is no longer used to treat Covid-19.
- Sotrovimab has proven effective in fighting the Omicron variant but will not be available until late January.
- Merck COVID-19 oral pills are available but must be prescribed by a healthcare provider.
- For more information about Monoclonal Antibody Treatments, please call the health department at 361-826-7200.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- 3 cases COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Nueces County
- Texas Parks and Wildlife seek to protect endangered trout with new fishing regulations
- Longstanding Corpus Christi radio station host passes away at 59
- Some Coastal Bend school districts postpone classroom return due to uptick in COVID-19 cases
- City leaders on search for new health department employees
- Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Nueces County